With award-winning products and technology and the broadest portfolio of managed print services in the industry, Xerox isn’t just responding to change—we’re driving it, getting out in front of it and challenging everyone else to catch up.
Now is the time to join other successful, forward-looking businesses in our Global Partner Programme (GPP). If you’re a document technology or solution provider with the energy and talent to grow with Xerox, here’s a taste of what you can look forward to:
Xerox GPP has earned the prestigious 5-Star Partner Program Award from CRN for an array of success-generating resources such as:
- Tools to shorten the sales cycle and improve response time
- Sales incentives, rebates, discounts finance and lease programmes
- Training and certification to grow your revenue opportunities
- A dedicated representative to support and grow your Xerox business
- Web and social media content to build your online brand and generate leads
Available today and ready for tomorrow, ConnectKey technology at the heart of our completely refreshed office portfolio is app-based for infinite upgrades.
- Apps are available on the Xerox App Gallery and from third-party developers
- Xerox Easy Translator and other ConnectKey apps have earned awards from CRN and BLI.
- Every ConnectKey device is mobile-ready and cloud-enabled
- Customisable colour touchscreens use phone-like commands for a familiar user experience
- Multi-layer security upgradable to withstand constantly evolving threats
IDC, Info Trends, and Quocirca
all recognise Xerox as the leader in managed print services (MPS). As a partner, you’ll build long-term recurring income and differentiate yourself with:
- Services ranging from simple supplies replenishment to walk in/take over fleet management
- Programmes for small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Analytics tools, training and consulting to determine client needs and develop solutions
- Flexibility to choose how you and Xerox share marketing, implementation and operational responsibilities
- Training and certification to develop and deliver high-margin solutions
For more information, see Xerox Global Partner Programme at a Glance.
Get started with Xerox
Register for access to the Partner Portal — Gain access to the Xerox Partner Portal for information including product and pricing, customer promotions and find out more about becoming a Xerox Global Partner Programme member.
Register online now
Apply for full membership in the Global Partner Programme — Available after you registered: Membership requires an application and accommodates different routes to market. The level of benefits increases as members progress through Silver, Gold and Platinum tiers based on sales and other criteria.